Many users believe that after creating a quality website you can relax, because it will function independently and generate revenue. However, in reality, this is not the case, since maintaining a website is viable requires no less investment of forces than its creation. The Internet resource can not work without quality support and work on its optimization in search engines.
Technical support - services aimed at updating, making necessary adjustments to the site and ensuring its functioning.
Technical support includes the following activities:
- Assistance in registering a domain name, i.e. The name of the site, under which it will be recognized on the Internet,
- Setting up mail based on the selected domain,
- Help in the choice of hosting (the place where the site will be located), communication with the technical support of the hosting provider,
- Setting up access to the site,
- Creating backup copies of the site in order to avoid losing valuable information,
- Checking the site for malware and viruses,
- Diagnostics of the site's efficiency in order to identify and correct existing errors,
- Troubleshooting the system,
- The implementation of individual customer requests (adding a feedback form, changing the structure of the site, etc.),
- Change the design of the site,
- Adding a second language to the site, etc.